Protect your business and help ensure workforce continuity with affordable cloud-hosted desktop disaster recovery.
You need to be able to easily protect your business and ensure workforce continuity. In the event of a disaster, IT must get users up and running quickly to keep all functions operating as usual. Any downtime results in lost productivity and lost business. Often solutions that meet your organization's needs are prohibitively expensive and complex to deploy, maintain and support.
Horizon Air Solution
VMware Horizon Air Desktop DR enables organizations to easily protect their business and ensure workforce continuity with affordable cloud-hosted desktops and apps. In the event of a disaster, IT can get users up and running quickly without the complexity of physical desktop disaster recovery solutions. End users can be productive instantly, from any device, anywhere, with a secure workspace connected to corporate resources. With Horizon Air Desktop DR, desktop disaster recovery is now accessible by any organization at a fraction of the cost.
Organizations experience these benefits when using VMware Horizon Air Desktop DR:
- Simplified workforce continuity: Single solution provides dedicated desktops, shared desktops and apps to your end users in the event of a disaster. You can easily protect your business and ensure workforce continuity.
- Affordability: Get your workforce up and running in as little as eight hours, at a fraction of the cost - and integrated network connectivity, support and SLAs mean no hidden costs. You don't pay for physical infrastructure and your cost model is predictable because you pay for what you use, when you need it.
- On-demand recovery: Always-on connectivity ensures access to corporate resources when disaster strikes.
- Flexibility: Mix and match recovery plan SLAs of 8, 24 and 72 hours to meet the needs of your tiered workforce. Purchase a desktop DR plan for as many or as few of your workers as you want.
- Simple maintenance: VMware manages operations of the desktop DR infrastructure, including security, backups and ongoing monitoring.
- Ease of use: In the event of a disaster, your workforce can access virtual desktops and hosted apps from any device, anywhere.